Three Weeks Left To Enter Local Media Works Awards
Media planners have just three weeks left to put their entries forward for the Local Media Works Awards which challenge media planners to answer a brief set by Subway.
The awards, powered by JICREG the industry currency for local media audiences in the UK, offer entrants a chance of winning brunch with unlimited bubbles at the Shard.
Entrants are challenged to come up with a media plan with local media at its heart in response to the brief promoting Subway franchise opportunities and its importance as an employer in local communities.
The responses will be judged on innovative thinking about the opportunities afforded to advertisers by local media. In addition to the overall prize, the first five entries will be entered into a raffle to be in with a chance of winning a hamper.
The awards will cover six categories; best original thinking, best strategy, best use of content, best use of local targeting, best use of JICREG and best use of multi-platform.
A judging panel chaired by Stewart Easterbrook, chairman of MiQ and chairman of Medialab Group, will assess entries from agencies across the media industry.
In addition to Stewart, the judging panel for the awards consists of:
- Brandon Bell, Specsavers head of regional and local marketing;
- Sacha Clark, Subway country marketing director UK & Ireland,
- Keith Donaldson, JICREG chief executive;
- Justin Fenton, Local Media Works head of marketing;
- Richard Lee, RNLI regional marketing manager;
- Richard McCarthy, DWP pensions campaigns team leader;
- Patrick Milne, DFS campaign marketing manager;
- Craig Nayman, executive director for Archant Dialogue, and LMW chairman.