Last Call For Agencies To Enter Local Media Works Awards
Agencies have been issued with a final call to enter the Local Media Works Awards which showcases the power of local media to deliver results for national advertisers.
Powered by JICREG, the awards challenge media planners to come up with a media plan promoting Subway franchise opportunities and its importance as an employer in local communities with local media at its heart.
The winners will win the prize of brunch with unlimited bubbles at the Shard. In a summer holiday deadline extension, agencies now have until Friday 10 August to get their entries in.
Entries will be judged on innovative thinking about the opportunities afforded to advertisers by local media. In addition to the overall prize, the first five entries will be entered into a raffle to be in with a chance of winning a hamper.
The awards will cover seven categories; best original thinking, best strategy, best use of content, best use of local targeting, best use of JICREG, best use of multi-platform and best of the best.
A judging panel chaired by Stewart Easterbrook, chairman of MiQ and chairman of Medialab Group, will assess entries from agencies across the media industry.
In addition to Stewart, the judging panel for the awards consists of:
- Brandon Bell, Specsavers head of regional and local marketing;
- Sacha Clark, Subway country marketing director UK & Ireland,
- Keith Donaldson, JICREG chief executive;
- Justin Fenton, Local Media Works head of marketing;
- Richard Lee, RNLI regional marketing manager;
- Richard McCarthy, DWP pensions campaigns team leader;
- Patrick Milne, DFS campaign marketing manager;
- Craig Nayman, executive director for Archant Dialogue, and LMW chairman.